PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The project manager is experienced in planning, executing, and completing construction and renovation projects. When you have a reliable project manager, you won’t have to stress about your project being completed in time or to a high standard. Having a good project manager gives you the peace of mind you need.
THE OHLSON & WHITELAW DIFFERENCE
A Wealth Of Experience
A Reliable Point Of Contact
Project Management Services For Every Phase Of A Project
Our project management services are available at any stage of the project, including:
- Organising Plans
- Building and/or Resource Consents
- Feasibility studies
- Estimating quantities of materials needed
- Source, organise and coordinate subcontractors and materials throughout the build
- Variation management
- Site inspections and supervision
- Building regulations, standards and by-law compliance
- Arrange Council building inspections
- Utility arranging (including plumbing, drainage, electric power and phone)
- Monitor your project’s progress to make sure it’s completed on schedule and within budget
- Maintenance checks
As the saying goes, you can’t manage what you don’t plan. We have achieved success in many projects due to our attention to detail, careful planning and high standards.
Water view Homes
We needed to create solid homes to meet very specific individual requirements of the owners.
Our clients explored all their builder options and did their homework before meeting us and viewing our work.
We were engaged to design and build an attractive and functional home for a busy young family.